We want to replace all the fascia & soffit board with maintenance free products - either vinyl, foam, or metal that will come in forest green color. Initial research indictes vinyl of the HDPE variety has excessive expansion/shrinkage for the -10 to 100+ degree temp swings of the seasons here in NH. Vinyl of PETE supposedly has less problems. Foam is a better choice (less thermal expansion) but can't find it in prefinished dark colors. Aluminum clad may be the route to go? Has anybody figured this out. We currently use Trex decks and vinyl fascia (white) board on our boat house and there are absolutely maintence free. We have Pella aluminum clad window and door trim so it will not be replaced.
water heaters and water softeners
free lawn glider swing plans
unpainted hardy board soffits?
Move bottom cabinet to accommodate new 30" free stan...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes