We want to replace all the fascia & soffit board with maintenance free products - either vinyl, foam, or metal that will come in forest green color. Initial research indictes vinyl of the HDPE variety has excessive expansion/shrinkage for the -10 to 100+ degree temp swings of the seasons here in NH. Vinyl of PETE supposedly has less problems. Foam is a better choice (less thermal expansion) but can't find it in prefinished dark colors. Aluminum clad may be the route to go? Has anybody figured this out. We currently use Trex decks and vinyl fascia (white) board on our boat house and there are absolutely maintence free. We have Pella aluminum clad window and door trim so it will not be replaced.
water heaters and water softeners
free lawn glider swing plans
unpainted hardy board soffits?
Move bottom cabinet to accommodate new 30" free stan...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!