We want to replace all the fascia & soffit board with maintenance free products - either vinyl, foam, or metal that will come in forest green color. Initial research indictes vinyl of the HDPE variety has excessive expansion/shrinkage for the -10 to 100+ degree temp swings of the seasons here in NH. Vinyl of PETE supposedly has less problems. Foam is a better choice (less thermal expansion) but can't find it in prefinished dark colors. Aluminum clad may be the route to go? Has anybody figured this out. We currently use Trex decks and vinyl fascia (white) board on our boat house and there are absolutely maintence free. We have Pella aluminum clad window and door trim so it will not be replaced.
unpainted hardy board soffits?
water heaters and water softeners
free lawn glider swing plans
Move bottom cabinet to accommodate new 30" free stan...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight