This morning, when my husband ran our dishwasher, suds leaked out from the bottom of the door. Figuring he used too much automatic detergent, I tried waiting out the problem by scooping suds from the floor as they leaked.
Then, the gushing started. . .water and suds poured out from the bottom of the door so fast, that after only 10 seconds, nearly my entire kitchen floor was soaked.
No matter what I've tried, the problem seems to be getting progressively worse.
There doesn't appear to be any clogs in the drain or hoses connecting to the dishwasher. Is there any reason why this is happening? Or is it merely time to retire my dishwasher?
Holes in Aparment Basement Corners - Spring Flooding
Compact Dishwasher from one of the shows
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love