Please excuse me if I am posting off topic,
I find that many people of the Drafting Community are using The Hewlett Packard series plotters for extremely valuable output to there operation. In many areas across the Nation, service is hard to find or very expensive.
90% of the failures on the 220, 330, 350c, 430, 450c, 600, 650c, 700, 750c, 755cm plotters are caused by the main carriage drive belt. I have compiled a kit containing a new belt ( 24" or 36" ) step by step instruction, a URL to the complete service manual and Phone support if you really screw it up ..
go to http://lorand.net for information
Kenmore Front Load Washer 41743042200: Rear Tub Seal...
Cracked Fibreglass Shower
DIY Novice? 4 Easy Projects for Your Kitchen
Oak Hill Baby Cradle
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!