Please excuse me if I am posting off topic,
I find that many people of the Drafting Community are using The Hewlett Packard series plotters for extremely valuable output to there operation. In many areas across the Nation, service is hard to find or very expensive.
90% of the failures on the 220, 330, 350c, 430, 450c, 600, 650c, 700, 750c, 755cm plotters are caused by the main carriage drive belt. I have compiled a kit containing a new belt ( 24" or 36" ) step by step instruction, a URL to the complete service manual and Phone support if you really screw it up ..
go to http://lorand.net for information
Kenmore Front Load Washer 41743042200: Rear Tub Seal...
Cracked Fibreglass Shower
DIY Novice? 4 Easy Projects for Your Kitchen
Oak Hill Baby Cradle
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!