My father in law has attempted to help me with some crown molding. He claimed he knew what he was doing. Well 3 weeks later and still no hung crown. He apparently cut the room all as inside cuts. Uggh! So I now what to finish this project by myself. The room I am doing is 11x15. I am quite sure of myself when is comes to cutting inside pieces but I am completely confused with how to position the wood for the outside pieces. I also and having a difficult time determining when to cut outside and when to cut an inside piece. Could someone please help me.
Crown molding inside corners w/o coping
Cutting Crown Molding
Crown Molding on Kitchen cabinets aren't consistant...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!