Help! Could someone tell me the correct name of the material that is used to "pack" or "seal" pipes, wires, etc. through walls or siding? As example, if you look at an outside water faucet, a puddy type material is usually applied where the pipe meets the wall or siding to seal up the gap (same for wires, etc.).
I have lots of these areas in my home that are cracked and in need of repair but the people @ Home Depot "know" what I am talking about but they don't carry the product so suggestions as to where I can buy this stuff would be welcome as well.
Thanks - Zee
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!