I have dripping from my tub spout, apparently due to the way either my shower diverter or related piping is configured. (I had work done on the hot and cold faucets, assuming first they were the culprits, and of course that didn't fix it.)
It takes hours and hours for that drip to finally stop.
**I will be having my tub reglazed soon, and although they will cover the spout while the refinishing sets, it's critical that no water drip on the finish for 24 hours.
Can I solve this by replacing the spout/shower diverter with a different design, or is this a more complicated issue? Would like to hear from anyone who has dealt with same/similar problem. Thanks.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING