I had a sump pump installed when i had water proofing done.
I am getting an extremely foul odor from my sump pump. There is about 1 to 2 inches of water at the bottom of the crock that is stinking like crazy.
Is it normal to have water always at the bottom of the crock?
If yes, what can be done to get rid of the stench?
If no, how can I adjust the sump pump to get rid of all water?
I have poured bleach in the crock and clean it out - that will take care of the stench for a while, but water still sits at the bottom of the crock and smells.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips