Just the other day my sister pulled out our stopper from the tub, and for some reason it is not working now! Nothing will drain, and we checked for clogs, pulled out some things, and yet it still will not drain..
My mother seems to think that some sort of valve that is controlled with the stopper was reversed, and that's why our water is not draining. Is that possible? If so, how difficult, or expensive, is it to be fixed?
I think there might be a clog further down the line, that we just can't get to...Suggestions?
Hot water handle in the bathtub slowly turns by itself
toilet flange too high
Mobile home plumbing....pleas help....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects