Just the other day my sister pulled out our stopper from the tub, and for some reason it is not working now! Nothing will drain, and we checked for clogs, pulled out some things, and yet it still will not drain..
My mother seems to think that some sort of valve that is controlled with the stopper was reversed, and that's why our water is not draining. Is that possible? If so, how difficult, or expensive, is it to be fixed?
I think there might be a clog further down the line, that we just can't get to...Suggestions?
Hot water handle in the bathtub slowly turns by itself
toilet flange too high
Mobile home plumbing....pleas help....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love