Just the other day my sister pulled out our stopper from the tub, and for some reason it is not working now! Nothing will drain, and we checked for clogs, pulled out some things, and yet it still will not drain..
My mother seems to think that some sort of valve that is controlled with the stopper was reversed, and that's why our water is not draining. Is that possible? If so, how difficult, or expensive, is it to be fixed?
I think there might be a clog further down the line, that we just can't get to...Suggestions?
Hot water handle in the bathtub slowly turns by itself
toilet flange too high
Mobile home plumbing....pleas help....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!