We just installed a new Kohler deck mount/roman tub faucet with the rite-temp valve K-301. The first time we tested it, the cold water side turned on and off just fine. However, the hot water side turned on but then it did not turn off or even lessen the amount of water even though we turned it as far as it could go (even removing the handle and turning it that way). We had a new valve sent and it seemed to work when tested, but upon furthur test/use that same day it again did not lessen or cut off the hot water side once it was turned on.
Any ideas on what the problem may be?
faucet still leaking
Add a shower to a garden tub...
Help! No hot water.....Any ideas what caused this?
bright orange water from tub faucet
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING