We just installed a new Kohler deck mount/roman tub faucet with the rite-temp valve K-301. The first time we tested it, the cold water side turned on and off just fine. However, the hot water side turned on but then it did not turn off or even lessen the amount of water even though we turned it as far as it could go (even removing the handle and turning it that way). We had a new valve sent and it seemed to work when tested, but upon furthur test/use that same day it again did not lessen or cut off the hot water side once it was turned on.
Any ideas on what the problem may be?
faucet still leaking
Add a shower to a garden tub...
Help! No hot water.....Any ideas what caused this?
bright orange water from tub faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers