We just installed a new Kohler deck mount/roman tub faucet with the rite-temp valve K-301. The first time we tested it, the cold water side turned on and off just fine. However, the hot water side turned on but then it did not turn off or even lessen the amount of water even though we turned it as far as it could go (even removing the handle and turning it that way). We had a new valve sent and it seemed to work when tested, but upon furthur test/use that same day it again did not lessen or cut off the hot water side once it was turned on.
Any ideas on what the problem may be?
faucet still leaking
Add a shower to a garden tub...
Help! No hot water.....Any ideas what caused this?
bright orange water from tub faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips