We just installed a new Kohler deck mount/roman tub faucet with the rite-temp valve K-301. The first time we tested it, the cold water side turned on and off just fine. However, the hot water side turned on but then it did not turn off or even lessen the amount of water even though we turned it as far as it could go (even removing the handle and turning it that way). We had a new valve sent and it seemed to work when tested, but upon furthur test/use that same day it again did not lessen or cut off the hot water side once it was turned on.
Any ideas on what the problem may be?
faucet still leaking
Add a shower to a garden tub...
Help! No hot water.....Any ideas what caused this?
bright orange water from tub faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight