We just installed a new Kohler deck mount/roman tub faucet with the rite-temp valve K-301. The first time we tested it, the cold water side turned on and off just fine. However, the hot water side turned on but then it did not turn off or even lessen the amount of water even though we turned it as far as it could go (even removing the handle and turning it that way). We had a new valve sent and it seemed to work when tested, but upon furthur test/use that same day it again did not lessen or cut off the hot water side once it was turned on.
Any ideas on what the problem may be?
faucet still leaking
Add a shower to a garden tub...
Help! No hot water.....Any ideas what caused this?
Leaky bath tub faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!