We are planning on re-doing our kitchen and the dishwasher cannot be installed next to the sink (we currently do not have a dishwasher). Where it will be installed is about 50" or so away if you measured along the back of cabinets to the sink drain.
So my question is, how long can a dishwasher drain line be? Now the drain coming from the sink runs behind the wall where the dishwasher will be installed. Can I somehow tap into that line and hook up the dishwasher drain there? If so, are there any fittings or things I should keep in mind?
basement shower - no headroom!
Dishwasher drain without sink
Should I install an one-way valve in dishwasher drain?
another slow drain question- please help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects