We are planning on re-doing our kitchen and the dishwasher cannot be installed next to the sink (we currently do not have a dishwasher). Where it will be installed is about 50" or so away if you measured along the back of cabinets to the sink drain.
So my question is, how long can a dishwasher drain line be? Now the drain coming from the sink runs behind the wall where the dishwasher will be installed. Can I somehow tap into that line and hook up the dishwasher drain there? If so, are there any fittings or things I should keep in mind?
basement shower - no headroom!
Dishwasher drain without sink
Should I install an one-way valve in dishwasher drain?
another slow drain question- please help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love