We are planning on re-doing our kitchen and the dishwasher cannot be installed next to the sink (we currently do not have a dishwasher). Where it will be installed is about 50" or so away if you measured along the back of cabinets to the sink drain.
So my question is, how long can a dishwasher drain line be? Now the drain coming from the sink runs behind the wall where the dishwasher will be installed. Can I somehow tap into that line and hook up the dishwasher drain there? If so, are there any fittings or things I should keep in mind?
basement shower - no headroom!
Dishwasher drain without sink
another slow drain question- please help
Should I install an one-way valve in dishwasher drain?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight