I am having toilet problems. Sometimes it takes 2-3 or maybe more flushes to get solids to flush out of the toilet bowl. I have removed the toilet and the drain is fine. I can't find anything lodged in the toilet trap and have made sure that the vent is clear. Is it possible that my problem is the holes under the rim are partially clogged ? If so,what is the best way to clean them out ? If I dump a couple gallons of water into the bowl,it flushes fine everytime. That is why I am leaning toward this as the possible problem.
Thanks for any help !!!
We used a paper clip wire to clean the holes under the rim of mineral deposits like salt etc Worked like a charm and no harsh chemicals
I have larger holes in my toilet so I used a small rasp file to ream them out. 10 out of 12 flushes were perfect. All the water drained out of the bowl. I'll ream them out again tomorrow and see what happens.
Thanks Again !!
Thanks Again !!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love