We have a 3 handle faucet system in our tub/shower (hot, cold, diverter). The replacement handles I purchased won't tighten, once assembled they jiggle. Our old faucets were Delta faucets and had 'D' shaped stems. The stems are the reason my new faucets won't work. My question is can I replace the stems with different ones, ones that are compatible with the faucets I have purchased? I was told no but would like a second opinion. Just a side note, I have just tiled the tub/shower walls, so hopefully it is not an invasive procedure. Any tidbits will be helpful.
New Shower Faucet
Installing Kohler & Delta Kitchen Faucet & Double "P...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!