We have a 3 handle faucet system in our tub/shower (hot, cold, diverter). The replacement handles I purchased won't tighten, once assembled they jiggle. Our old faucets were Delta faucets and had 'D' shaped stems. The stems are the reason my new faucets won't work. My question is can I replace the stems with different ones, ones that are compatible with the faucets I have purchased? I was told no but would like a second opinion. Just a side note, I have just tiled the tub/shower walls, so hopefully it is not an invasive procedure. Any tidbits will be helpful.
New Shower Faucet
Installing Kohler & Delta Kitchen Faucet & Double "P...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight