Anytime the toilet flushes, wash machine is using water or turning on the faucet. I hear a funny noise after it shuts off almost like air is releasing from the opening of a balloon. Can any tell me how I can fix it. It is driving me crazy.
I am city water would the relief valve be on the water heater or outside the water heater. Thank you for taking time out to answer this.
pressure. Sight unseen it is very difficult to give you an exact answer. When I get calls like this I find it like going to a dentist that the pain is not there when I go.
The T&P (relief valve ) on the hot water heater would only leak if there is excessive pressure 150 PSI or excessive temperature 210 deg.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers