Anytime the toilet flushes, wash machine is using water or turning on the faucet. I hear a funny noise after it shuts off almost like air is releasing from the opening of a balloon. Can any tell me how I can fix it. It is driving me crazy.
I am city water would the relief valve be on the water heater or outside the water heater. Thank you for taking time out to answer this.
pressure. Sight unseen it is very difficult to give you an exact answer. When I get calls like this I find it like going to a dentist that the pain is not there when I go.
The T&P (relief valve ) on the hot water heater would only leak if there is excessive pressure 150 PSI or excessive temperature 210 deg.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects