Anytime the toilet flushes, wash machine is using water or turning on the faucet. I hear a funny noise after it shuts off almost like air is releasing from the opening of a balloon. Can any tell me how I can fix it. It is driving me crazy.
I am city water would the relief valve be on the water heater or outside the water heater. Thank you for taking time out to answer this.
pressure. Sight unseen it is very difficult to give you an exact answer. When I get calls like this I find it like going to a dentist that the pain is not there when I go.
The T&P (relief valve ) on the hot water heater would only leak if there is excessive pressure 150 PSI or excessive temperature 210 deg.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!