I can't find a septic catagory so I thought this would be a good place to post my question. Has anyone heard of the Septic Genie for unclogging leach holes and the drain field? Our cesspool is old but is structurally in very good condition. However, a couple of months ago effluent started to rise around the clean-out cap after a few long showers were taken in a row. I am guessing that the soil in our drain/leach field is too clogged or settled with waste. I have read about the "Septic Genie" which is an air pump driven system you put in your tank that circulates waste eating bacteria into your tank and supposedly it unclogs the leach holes and the biomat in the leach field.
Any insight on this product or another solution would be greatly appreciated.
Help! Sump pump turning yard into a swamp!
How do I unclog septic tank leach field?
clean out pipe in yard
What is the best underlay for laminate flooring???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love