I have a 60 gallon, two heating elements water heater. It is an older model, used in a cottage - so it not used very much.
The problem is, despite adjusting the temperature control down to the lowest setting, the water heater is always on and our hot water is always scaulding hot. Do I need new thermastats? Will this likely fix the problem? Thank you.
Hot water heater doesn't maintain pressure
my adapter is stuck!!!
bathroom faucet wrong direction
Hydronic Heat, Indirect Water Heater, No Hot Water, ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide