This is my first hot and humid summer in my house. Central furnace/air conditioner is in the attic above my guest bathroom. When air conditoner is "on" condensation flows down to the guest bathroom and enters the drain under the sink with a "Y" fitting above the trap.
There is a constant "gurgling" sound which is very disturbing. Cleaned the trap and it's connection to the wall drain fitting.
Noise is still there. Any ideas how to get rid of the noise? Thank you, Harry
blocking outside noise with an air conditioner in th...
air conditioner squeaking
installing an air conditioner
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!