This is my first hot and humid summer in my house. Central furnace/air conditioner is in the attic above my guest bathroom. When air conditoner is "on" condensation flows down to the guest bathroom and enters the drain under the sink with a "Y" fitting above the trap.
There is a constant "gurgling" sound which is very disturbing. Cleaned the trap and it's connection to the wall drain fitting.
Noise is still there. Any ideas how to get rid of the noise? Thank you, Harry
blocking outside noise with an air conditioner in th...
air conditioner squeaking
installing an air conditioner
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!