This is my first hot and humid summer in my house. Central furnace/air conditioner is in the attic above my guest bathroom. When air conditoner is "on" condensation flows down to the guest bathroom and enters the drain under the sink with a "Y" fitting above the trap.
There is a constant "gurgling" sound which is very disturbing. Cleaned the trap and it's connection to the wall drain fitting.
Noise is still there. Any ideas how to get rid of the noise? Thank you, Harry
blocking outside noise with an air conditioner in th...
air conditioner squeaking
installing an air conditioner
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide