lately, everytime we turn on the shower, the toilet bubles. when we try to flush the toilet, it doesn't flush, it just drains slowly. if we don't use the shower - like overnight, the first flush in the morning- the toilet will flush normally for the one time - then it again doesn't flush - it just drains slowly. at time we'll hear air buble in our tub if the toilet flushes. we have a stand up shower and a separate tub - jacuzi in our bathroom. the shower seems to drain ok. it's just when the toilet drains slowly, the tub also drains slowly...
Slow Draining Toilet
slow draining tub and toilet
Recent well probs, sand throughout system...
Tub gurgles when toilet is flushed - now water comin...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!