lately, everytime we turn on the shower, the toilet bubles. when we try to flush the toilet, it doesn't flush, it just drains slowly. if we don't use the shower - like overnight, the first flush in the morning- the toilet will flush normally for the one time - then it again doesn't flush - it just drains slowly. at time we'll hear air buble in our tub if the toilet flushes. we have a stand up shower and a separate tub - jacuzi in our bathroom. the shower seems to drain ok. it's just when the toilet drains slowly, the tub also drains slowly...
Slow Draining Toilet
slow draining tub and toilet
Recent well probs, sand throughout system...
Tub gurgles when toilet is flushed - now water comin...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!