I wish to install a dryer vent in the wash room that keeps the heat in that room. What is the best way to go thru the drywall to the outside wall and to make sure that I get the holes in alignment so the 4 inch pipe is straight thru.
Drill one small hole(1/4") in the center of the vent location though all the walls. Use this as an alignment to enlarge the hole to 4".
Dryer vent opinion - looking for Dan-o's expert opinion
Is there a max dryer vent run length?
Insulating around dryer vent
Squeaking Dryer Vent (outside)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!