I wish to install a dryer vent in the wash room that keeps the heat in that room. What is the best way to go thru the drywall to the outside wall and to make sure that I get the holes in alignment so the 4 inch pipe is straight thru.
Drill one small hole(1/4") in the center of the vent location though all the walls. Use this as an alignment to enlarge the hole to 4".
Dryer vent opinion - looking for Dan-o's expert opinion
Is there a max dryer vent run length?
Insulating around dryer vent
Squeaking Dryer Vent (outside)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!