The contractor that hung my kitchen cabinets left a 1/8" gap approx between cabinets and ceiling. (This is not the only issue). Anybody aware of any sites I can purchase 1/4" quarter round oak moulding to cover these gaps. Can't go any larger due to placement of recessed lighting!
On my last home I had the same issue with the cabinets that the contractor didn't scribe to the walls corectly. I finally just bought some oak stock used my router on the corners and the ran it through the table saw and you now have 1/4" quarter round. If you have the router and table saw or maybe a friend who will lend a hand it is easy to make the quarter Round and only take a few minutes. Try and stick with stock no longer than 8 Ft unless you have a big shop. The sawing is the issue.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight