The contractor that hung my kitchen cabinets left a 1/8" gap approx between cabinets and ceiling. (This is not the only issue). Anybody aware of any sites I can purchase 1/4" quarter round oak moulding to cover these gaps. Can't go any larger due to placement of recessed lighting!
On my last home I had the same issue with the cabinets that the contractor didn't scribe to the walls corectly. I finally just bought some oak stock used my router on the corners and the ran it through the table saw and you now have 1/4" quarter round. If you have the router and table saw or maybe a friend who will lend a hand it is easy to make the quarter Round and only take a few minutes. Try and stick with stock no longer than 8 Ft unless you have a big shop. The sawing is the issue.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!