The contractor that hung my kitchen cabinets left a 1/8" gap approx between cabinets and ceiling. (This is not the only issue). Anybody aware of any sites I can purchase 1/4" quarter round oak moulding to cover these gaps. Can't go any larger due to placement of recessed lighting!
On my last home I had the same issue with the cabinets that the contractor didn't scribe to the walls corectly. I finally just bought some oak stock used my router on the corners and the ran it through the table saw and you now have 1/4" quarter round. If you have the router and table saw or maybe a friend who will lend a hand it is easy to make the quarter Round and only take a few minutes. Try and stick with stock no longer than 8 Ft unless you have a big shop. The sawing is the issue.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight