This is my first time! So please bear with me.
I have an old home (50 yrs). In my basement I have a bathroom which consists of only a toilet and shower stall. The faucets in the shower are very old. The shower doesn't work. I also have my washer hooked up to this "stuff".
My son's friend, Pat, has some plumbing experience and thought he could redo my shower stuff. We went to Home Depot and he found the shower stuff but couldn't find what he thinks he needs for the washer hook up. Does this make sense? What I was thinking - install the shower nozzle, and the piping for the hot and cold - tap into them and just put nozzles for my washer hook up. That is what is there currently. I can take a picture of what is there now if that would help. I think Pat is just not sure of himself and needs a little push.
Can anyone help me?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!