This is my first time! So please bear with me.
I have an old home (50 yrs). In my basement I have a bathroom which consists of only a toilet and shower stall. The faucets in the shower are very old. The shower doesn't work. I also have my washer hooked up to this "stuff".
My son's friend, Pat, has some plumbing experience and thought he could redo my shower stuff. We went to Home Depot and he found the shower stuff but couldn't find what he thinks he needs for the washer hook up. Does this make sense? What I was thinking - install the shower nozzle, and the piping for the hot and cold - tap into them and just put nozzles for my washer hook up. That is what is there currently. I can take a picture of what is there now if that would help. I think Pat is just not sure of himself and needs a little push.
Can anyone help me?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes