This is my first time! So please bear with me.
I have an old home (50 yrs). In my basement I have a bathroom which consists of only a toilet and shower stall. The faucets in the shower are very old. The shower doesn't work. I also have my washer hooked up to this "stuff".
My son's friend, Pat, has some plumbing experience and thought he could redo my shower stuff. We went to Home Depot and he found the shower stuff but couldn't find what he thinks he needs for the washer hook up. Does this make sense? What I was thinking - install the shower nozzle, and the piping for the hot and cold - tap into them and just put nozzles for my washer hook up. That is what is there currently. I can take a picture of what is there now if that would help. I think Pat is just not sure of himself and needs a little push.
Can anyone help me?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers