This is my first time! So please bear with me.
I have an old home (50 yrs). In my basement I have a bathroom which consists of only a toilet and shower stall. The faucets in the shower are very old. The shower doesn't work. I also have my washer hooked up to this "stuff".
My son's friend, Pat, has some plumbing experience and thought he could redo my shower stuff. We went to Home Depot and he found the shower stuff but couldn't find what he thinks he needs for the washer hook up. Does this make sense? What I was thinking - install the shower nozzle, and the piping for the hot and cold - tap into them and just put nozzles for my washer hook up. That is what is there currently. I can take a picture of what is there now if that would help. I think Pat is just not sure of himself and needs a little push.
Can anyone help me?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!