I have a 20' x 24' cabin with the septic on one end of the 20' section. To run the sewage and gray water pipe what is the general rule of thumb for the slope of the pipes to the main septic pipe?
From 3" - 6" diameter 1/8th in per foot would be minimum BUT the average we try to use would be 1/4" per foot
From 3" - 6" 1/8th in per foot would be minimum 1/4" per foot is generally accepted as good pitch try not to exceed 1/2" per ft
Mystery leak (from vent pipe?)
reconnecting vent pipe--roofer or plumber?
Please Help! I need a second opinion on possible pl...
Pipe won't heat up enough to solder
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide