I have a 20' x 24' cabin with the septic on one end of the 20' section. To run the sewage and gray water pipe what is the general rule of thumb for the slope of the pipes to the main septic pipe?
From 3" - 6" diameter 1/8th in per foot would be minimum BUT the average we try to use would be 1/4" per foot
From 3" - 6" 1/8th in per foot would be minimum 1/4" per foot is generally accepted as good pitch try not to exceed 1/2" per ft
reconnecting vent pipe--roofer or plumber?
Mystery leak (from vent pipe?)
Please Help! I need a second opinion on possible pl...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!