I have a shower faucet with the single control knob. I cannot get the knob to push in to turn the shower off. Any suggestions?
I note that you asked this question 2 months ago and have had no responses. Hope I am more lucky. I have a Delta pull type tub shower fixture that pulls on the water volume, hot/clol are controled by knobs. I would recomment replacement. You'll need to turn off the water to the whole house I would think as generally showers don't have accessible valves like sinks do. I think the pull push thing is a relatively poor design. I am currently working on a remodel and I will not be using that type.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!