The fiancee and I are having a new house built and requested a bathroom rough in for the basement. The builder quoted us $2000. Is this a reasonable quote? Septic system, not public sewage. Thanks!
This is for a powder room, not for a full bathroom. I assume it includes a soil pipe rough in and hot and cold water. What prices have you been seeing? Thanks!
I am doing a remodel and my father in law is building. Our quotes from numerous plumbers were all about the same...the going rate here in western Ky is $420 per hole...this means for each drain, but it is for everything including materials. So a powder room, or toilet and sink would be $840 on new construction....be mindful that a hole 2 bath house will run about $3500.00 counting laundry and kitchen sink.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight