I have a problem with our shower head starting to drip about 1/2 hour after the valves have been closed.
We have Ondine valves with the hot and cold supply lines connected to a thermostatic valve which then feeds two diverter valves. One valve is for a handheld shower head with about 5 feet of hose. The other valve is for a rainfall shower head which comes down from an 8 foot ceiling.
About 1/2 hour after all valves are turned off (no dripping), the rainfall shower starts a heavy drip (almost a flow) for about 3 minutes.
Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Water coming out of shower head and spout....at the ...
no water to the shower head
Shower Head Water Pressure
Shower Head Leak
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects