I have a problem with our shower head starting to drip about 1/2 hour after the valves have been closed.
We have Ondine valves with the hot and cold supply lines connected to a thermostatic valve which then feeds two diverter valves. One valve is for a handheld shower head with about 5 feet of hose. The other valve is for a rainfall shower head which comes down from an 8 foot ceiling.
About 1/2 hour after all valves are turned off (no dripping), the rainfall shower starts a heavy drip (almost a flow) for about 3 minutes.
Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated.
no water to the shower head
Shower Head Water Pressure
Water coming out of shower head and spout....at the ...
Shower Head Leak
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING