I have a problem with our shower head starting to drip about 1/2 hour after the valves have been closed.
We have Ondine valves with the hot and cold supply lines connected to a thermostatic valve which then feeds two diverter valves. One valve is for a handheld shower head with about 5 feet of hose. The other valve is for a rainfall shower head which comes down from an 8 foot ceiling.
About 1/2 hour after all valves are turned off (no dripping), the rainfall shower starts a heavy drip (almost a flow) for about 3 minutes.
Any help or thoughts are greatly appreciated.
no water to the shower head
Shower Head Water Pressure
Water coming out of shower head and spout....at the ...
Shower Head Leak
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!