I have a ***** 10" direct drive 2.5 hp table saw, and I've not been able to set the blade upright; there is always a slight tilt. Even Though the gauge on the face of the saw says the blade is at 0 degrees, there is always some tilt. The owner's manual shows where there is an adjustment with a screw, but this did not fix it. Does anyone have any advice to get the blade to be 90 degrees from the surface of the table saw?
I have a 10" ***** direct drive 2.5 hp table saw. I saw dampers & stiffeners on www.forrestsawblades.com for 10 " table saws.
Do you know if the 6", 5", or 4" dampener / stiffener is best suited for the ***** 10" table saw? Thanks in advance.
Thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects