I have a ***** 10" direct drive 2.5 hp table saw, and I've not been able to set the blade upright; there is always a slight tilt. Even Though the gauge on the face of the saw says the blade is at 0 degrees, there is always some tilt. The owner's manual shows where there is an adjustment with a screw, but this did not fix it. Does anyone have any advice to get the blade to be 90 degrees from the surface of the table saw?
I have a 10" ***** direct drive 2.5 hp table saw. I saw dampers & stiffeners on www.forrestsawblades.com for 10 " table saws.
Do you know if the 6", 5", or 4" dampener / stiffener is best suited for the ***** 10" table saw? Thanks in advance.
Thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!