I have a ***** 10" direct drive 2.5 hp table saw, and I've not been able to set the blade upright; there is always a slight tilt. Even Though the gauge on the face of the saw says the blade is at 0 degrees, there is always some tilt. The owner's manual shows where there is an adjustment with a screw, but this did not fix it. Does anyone have any advice to get the blade to be 90 degrees from the surface of the table saw?
I have a 10" ***** direct drive 2.5 hp table saw. I saw dampers & stiffeners on www.forrestsawblades.com for 10 " table saws.
Do you know if the 6", 5", or 4" dampener / stiffener is best suited for the ***** 10" table saw? Thanks in advance.
Thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Pest, Be Gone! 10 Steps to a Critter-Free Home
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight