HELP! After snaking our tub my husband went to replace the overflow cover on our Kohler tub (conventional cast iron apron bath). Unfortunately, the drain mechanism (sorry, I don't know the proper term, but it attaches to the back of the overflow cover and goes down the drain to connect with the stopper. Maybe 14-15" long?)came off the cover and dropped down the drain. Husband was able to bring it back up to within finger distance, but unable to get it up enough to pull out. The tub is flowing fine for now but we need to get that out. Any suggestions or tools for this??
BTW, we are on a concrete slab so going underneath is not an option.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!