HELP! After snaking our tub my husband went to replace the overflow cover on our Kohler tub (conventional cast iron apron bath). Unfortunately, the drain mechanism (sorry, I don't know the proper term, but it attaches to the back of the overflow cover and goes down the drain to connect with the stopper. Maybe 14-15" long?)came off the cover and dropped down the drain. Husband was able to bring it back up to within finger distance, but unable to get it up enough to pull out. The tub is flowing fine for now but we need to get that out. Any suggestions or tools for this??
BTW, we are on a concrete slab so going underneath is not an option.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight