HELP! After snaking our tub my husband went to replace the overflow cover on our Kohler tub (conventional cast iron apron bath). Unfortunately, the drain mechanism (sorry, I don't know the proper term, but it attaches to the back of the overflow cover and goes down the drain to connect with the stopper. Maybe 14-15" long?)came off the cover and dropped down the drain. Husband was able to bring it back up to within finger distance, but unable to get it up enough to pull out. The tub is flowing fine for now but we need to get that out. Any suggestions or tools for this??
BTW, we are on a concrete slab so going underneath is not an option.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!