I know this question has been asked for one tap but this is all my taps. It is the water not the drain. When I turn on any tap in my house there is a foul oder that comes out. My house is 3 years old and this just started about 6 months ago. It started with the basement taps and worked its way up. Now all taps smell. Took water in for testing and it is fine. I have a gas water heater. Help! and I need details. No idea about plumbing and cannot afford a plumber at this point. Worried about my kids. Is this harmful in any way. Thanks for any help.
Single mother of 2 not handy in the least
Thanks for the reply. No we are on town water. Not sure, I brought it into the town of Richmond hill. I know that our water is soft not hard.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide