I know this question has been asked for one tap but this is all my taps. It is the water not the drain. When I turn on any tap in my house there is a foul oder that comes out. My house is 3 years old and this just started about 6 months ago. It started with the basement taps and worked its way up. Now all taps smell. Took water in for testing and it is fine. I have a gas water heater. Help! and I need details. No idea about plumbing and cannot afford a plumber at this point. Worried about my kids. Is this harmful in any way. Thanks for any help.
Single mother of 2 not handy in the least
Thanks for the reply. No we are on town water. Not sure, I brought it into the town of Richmond hill. I know that our water is soft not hard.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!