While changing a blade on my bandsaw the rubber on the lower wheel fell off.
Any ideas or suggestions for the best course of action?
if the tire came off, it indicates that it has reeached the end of ots useful life. your best bet is to get a new tire from the manufacturer of the bandsaw. second choice is to order one from online. there are ads for bandsawa tires on ebay. the new tire will seem to be to small for the wheel, but if you soake it in warm water for a few minutes and lube the wqheel with liquid dishwashing soap, it is easier to get it on the wheel.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects