I want to split my shower head into two. I would like to have a rain shower and a regular shower head. I have been unable to find a diverter to accomplish this. I thought about building something using a hand shower diverter and couplings but the weight gets too much.
Basicly I need a diverter that has an approx 2" male connector to go into the wall. The Split needs to have a male end for the regular shower head and for the other part of the split either a 12" rain shower bar or a female adapter.
Obviously, I need shut-offs built into the diverter.
Has anyone seen anything like this or know of a way to accomplish it.
And before it is suggested I am not going to re-plumb the copper in the wall.
Thanks for any help
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING