I want to split my shower head into two. I would like to have a rain shower and a regular shower head. I have been unable to find a diverter to accomplish this. I thought about building something using a hand shower diverter and couplings but the weight gets too much.
Basicly I need a diverter that has an approx 2" male connector to go into the wall. The Split needs to have a male end for the regular shower head and for the other part of the split either a 12" rain shower bar or a female adapter.
Obviously, I need shut-offs built into the diverter.
Has anyone seen anything like this or know of a way to accomplish it.
And before it is suggested I am not going to re-plumb the copper in the wall.
Thanks for any help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!