I want to split my shower head into two. I would like to have a rain shower and a regular shower head. I have been unable to find a diverter to accomplish this. I thought about building something using a hand shower diverter and couplings but the weight gets too much.
Basicly I need a diverter that has an approx 2" male connector to go into the wall. The Split needs to have a male end for the regular shower head and for the other part of the split either a 12" rain shower bar or a female adapter.
Obviously, I need shut-offs built into the diverter.
Has anyone seen anything like this or know of a way to accomplish it.
And before it is suggested I am not going to re-plumb the copper in the wall.
Thanks for any help
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers