I want to split my shower head into two. I would like to have a rain shower and a regular shower head. I have been unable to find a diverter to accomplish this. I thought about building something using a hand shower diverter and couplings but the weight gets too much.
Basicly I need a diverter that has an approx 2" male connector to go into the wall. The Split needs to have a male end for the regular shower head and for the other part of the split either a 12" rain shower bar or a female adapter.
Obviously, I need shut-offs built into the diverter.
Has anyone seen anything like this or know of a way to accomplish it.
And before it is suggested I am not going to re-plumb the copper in the wall.
Thanks for any help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects