My superintendent is in the process of installing one of these. Iy is 3 separate pieces. The problem I have is, the tiles have been leaking water for quite some time, and when one of the tiles was pulled off , there was all this old black crap that fell out from behind.He wants to put the tub surround directly over the old mess. Is this a health problem, as in, isn't this probably mold that should be removed first? and isn't the wood behind likely to be rotted out and damp?
Laminate tub surround???
Where to get solid surface tub surround kit?
wall insulation and replacement tub and tub surround
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!