My fix-it-self neighbor told me not to get Tuscany faucet only Delta. On sale at Menards is Tuscany high profile kitchen faucet. What is you experience with this product line.
In my own home for quality and dependability and peace of mind and a great price and parts readily available DELTA is my choice
Thanks will go with Delta. Do you have an answer to my other question...in order to extend the life of my well pump should I increase well-x-trol tank capacity from 4.4 gal to say 20 gal OR install a constant pressure system with cycle stop valve (new to me).Thanks again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!