We j ust had our sewer drain snaked out the other day. They said we just had a slight clog, which they have taken care of, but NOW each and every time we use water, there is a really loud noise and vibration comming from out pipes. It happens as soon as i turn off the faucet, or flush the toilet, or right when the washer is done filling up the tub.
We thought we lost pressure some where, we did re-fill our water softner and turned that back on. What could be the problem. I hate to call the plumers back to the house in fear of it's something simple.
Thanks In advance!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips