Can anyone give me a diagram of the drain and vent connections for an island sink with disshwasher and disposal. The rough plumbing is in with two (one a 2 in and one a 1 1/2 in) ABS stubs sticking out of the floor. I understand the loop that needs to go in but can't figure where to connect to the sink, dishwasher or air gap. I am also putting in an above counter air gap.
Better check your local code (plumbing) as some locations do not like these types of poorly vent fixtures
Thanks for your reply. Our plumbing codes allow that under-the-counter loop and recommend the above counter air vent but don't require it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!