Can anyone give me a diagram of the drain and vent connections for an island sink with disshwasher and disposal. The rough plumbing is in with two (one a 2 in and one a 1 1/2 in) ABS stubs sticking out of the floor. I understand the loop that needs to go in but can't figure where to connect to the sink, dishwasher or air gap. I am also putting in an above counter air gap.
Better check your local code (plumbing) as some locations do not like these types of poorly vent fixtures
Thanks for your reply. Our plumbing codes allow that under-the-counter loop and recommend the above counter air vent but don't require it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!