Please help! Came home from weekend away to find kitchen flooded and ceiling dripping. The upstairs toilet had a crack in the tank and was steadily dripping. Turned off water and emptied tank. Have a 6 x 3 area of soaked ceiling w/ brownish drips - glue maybe? Poked hole in ceiling to let drain. Water even leaking out of weep holes outside.
Can we repair or do we need pro's? Water must be in walls - tripping the button on outlets. Will we have mold problems? Should we cut out the wet drywall from the ceiling? The wall is behind the stove and kitchen cabinets. Not sure where to start. Any help would be appreciated!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!