Please help! Came home from weekend away to find kitchen flooded and ceiling dripping. The upstairs toilet had a crack in the tank and was steadily dripping. Turned off water and emptied tank. Have a 6 x 3 area of soaked ceiling w/ brownish drips - glue maybe? Poked hole in ceiling to let drain. Water even leaking out of weep holes outside.
Can we repair or do we need pro's? Water must be in walls - tripping the button on outlets. Will we have mold problems? Should we cut out the wet drywall from the ceiling? The wall is behind the stove and kitchen cabinets. Not sure where to start. Any help would be appreciated!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight