because the sewer lines are to high. I have a effluent pump and sewage holding tank which is located in my basement. I have several problems with the system backing up.We replaced the pump pump about 6 mos ago and again it has started backing up. We cant use a septic system. Can anyone please help me. Is there an alternative to this system? Because the tank is accually in the basement we also get smell. Our neighbors are in the same situation.
How to keep sump pump from freezing?
where does the pump power cord go on a fountain?
sump pump drainage
IS THE "SEPTIC GENIE" GOOD FOR UNCLOGGING LEACH FEILD??
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING