because the sewer lines are to high. I have a effluent pump and sewage holding tank which is located in my basement. I have several problems with the system backing up.We replaced the pump pump about 6 mos ago and again it has started backing up. We cant use a septic system. Can anyone please help me. Is there an alternative to this system? Because the tank is accually in the basement we also get smell. Our neighbors are in the same situation.
How to keep sump pump from freezing?
where does the pump power cord go on a fountain?
sump pump drainage
IS THE "SEPTIC GENIE" GOOD FOR UNCLOGGING LEACH FEILD??
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide