because the sewer lines are to high. I have a effluent pump and sewage holding tank which is located in my basement. I have several problems with the system backing up.We replaced the pump pump about 6 mos ago and again it has started backing up. We cant use a septic system. Can anyone please help me. Is there an alternative to this system? Because the tank is accually in the basement we also get smell. Our neighbors are in the same situation.
How to keep sump pump from freezing?
where does the pump power cord go on a fountain?
sump pump drainage
IS THE "SEPTIC GENIE" GOOD FOR UNCLOGGING LEACH FEILD??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love