because the sewer lines are to high. I have a effluent pump and sewage holding tank which is located in my basement. I have several problems with the system backing up.We replaced the pump pump about 6 mos ago and again it has started backing up. We cant use a septic system. Can anyone please help me. Is there an alternative to this system? Because the tank is accually in the basement we also get smell. Our neighbors are in the same situation.
How to keep sump pump from freezing?
where does the pump power cord go on a fountain?
sump pump drainage
IS THE "SEPTIC GENIE" GOOD FOR UNCLOGGING LEACH FEILD??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!