because the sewer lines are to high. I have a effluent pump and sewage holding tank which is located in my basement. I have several problems with the system backing up.We replaced the pump pump about 6 mos ago and again it has started backing up. We cant use a septic system. Can anyone please help me. Is there an alternative to this system? Because the tank is accually in the basement we also get smell. Our neighbors are in the same situation.
IS THE "SEPTIC GENIE" GOOD FOR UNCLOGGING LEACH FEILD??
How to keep sump pump from freezing?
where does the pump power cord go on a fountain?
sump pump drainage
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects