I have a stand up shower enclosure in my master bathroom that is tiled. I'm looking to renovate the entire bathroom. The stall is not leaking and is working well. I just want to modernize the tiling, vanity, faucets etc. I have never encountered a stand up tiled shower beofre and I'm kind of lost on what to do. Can I simply just take the old tile off and re-tile it? Should I replace the whole thing (remove the concrete, flor pan etc)?
I believe that there is concrete under the floor. It is slopped and water runs down the drain correctly. I planned on taking the old wall tile off and replacing it with new concrete board for water protection and tehn re-tiling.
Any help, tips etc would be greatly appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers