I hope someone can help me with this problem. I live in a 2 family house and my stall shower is leaking down to my mother's bathroom downstairs. The shower is a catty corner glass enclosed with full tiled walls on 2 sides. We had a plumber come and open up her ceiling because he thought it might be the shower drain or the pan but that wasn't the problem. We also had a guy come and caulk which didn't help. Any other ideas why this shower is leaking? Could it be the drywall is getting saturated through a small hole in the grout?
Thanks for any advice because we just don't know who to call to get this problem fixed once and for all.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight