I hope someone can help me with this problem. I live in a 2 family house and my stall shower is leaking down to my mother's bathroom downstairs. The shower is a catty corner glass enclosed with full tiled walls on 2 sides. We had a plumber come and open up her ceiling because he thought it might be the shower drain or the pan but that wasn't the problem. We also had a guy come and caulk which didn't help. Any other ideas why this shower is leaking? Could it be the drywall is getting saturated through a small hole in the grout?
Thanks for any advice because we just don't know who to call to get this problem fixed once and for all.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!