Odd thing happened today. Went to flush the tank and it would not fill.
The tank hardware is ok.
But, not getting water from the knob below the tank, but when I turn it all the way out water sprays out of the knob. Must be a bad stem?
Dare I risk taking out the stem on a valve in a 20 year old house or will I make something leak inside the wall?
Lots of corrosion to the fittings.
Also, sink faucet blasts water now as does tub faucet. Never did that before.
Is the stem bad on valve coming out of the wall under the tank?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love