Odd thing happened today. Went to flush the tank and it would not fill.
The tank hardware is ok.
But, not getting water from the knob below the tank, but when I turn it all the way out water sprays out of the knob. Must be a bad stem?
Dare I risk taking out the stem on a valve in a 20 year old house or will I make something leak inside the wall?
Lots of corrosion to the fittings.
Also, sink faucet blasts water now as does tub faucet. Never did that before.
Is the stem bad on valve coming out of the wall under the tank?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!