there is a sludge like substance in the water heater of the used trailor I just purchased. I would like to add bleach to sanitize it. It is about 6 gal., propane. How much bleach should I add, & how long should I leave it in there before flushing? Also the holding tank needs to be sanitized. It is 40 gal. How much, & how long should I do the tank?
Code for water heater replaced in Phoenix
Hydronic Heat, Indirect Water Heater, No Hot Water, ...
DE-rusting heat-exchanger coil in an INDIRECT-fired ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!