A tenant has left me with a nasty cleaning job. I know I can use pumice, but it will scratch the colored finish and quite frankly I'm not sure if pumice is strong enough. I just ordered something called Rooto Corporation Industrial Toilet Bowl Cleaner. If it doesn't do the trick, does anyone know of anything else? I've already tried everything I could find in my hardware store.
The reason I don't automatically replace the toilet is because of the cost of labor and also the toilet is an unusual color that matches the sink and tub. I'd probably have to replace everything to get them to match.
Also, how do I fill the toilet bowl with water in order to soak the grime off? I never thought about this before, but it appears the toilet keeps the bowl water at a certain level.
Foundation Footers and Wall-New Construction
Putting Aquarium in circa 1899 apt
installing pedestal sink
gaps and holes in the wood floor - how can i fix it?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes