Would not recommend using Lumber Liquidators if you expect a quality product or customer service!
Very briefly, (because I could go on and on once I get going on this!!), we ordered a prefinished white oak product from Lumber Liquidators that turned out to be substantially below the quality of product they professed it to be. Some of the issues with the wood: spliting, chipping, indenting, cupping.
Lumber Liquidator Mid West Regional Manager would not accept the fact the product was of inferior quality. Somehow, it was "the customer's fault". We had the product tested and it tested out substantially below acceptable hardness levels for the species of wood. We also confirmed that installation was properly done, thus not an issue with the cupping.
Lumber Liquidators never came out to view the product. They had an installer of their choosing replace part of the flooring after 6 months of my follow-up calling. Installer left without finishing the job. We were told "tough luck" by Lumber Liquidators.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!