Would not recommend using Lumber Liquidators if you expect a quality product or customer service!
Very briefly, (because I could go on and on once I get going on this!!), we ordered a prefinished white oak product from Lumber Liquidators that turned out to be substantially below the quality of product they professed it to be. Some of the issues with the wood: spliting, chipping, indenting, cupping.
Lumber Liquidator Mid West Regional Manager would not accept the fact the product was of inferior quality. Somehow, it was "the customer's fault". We had the product tested and it tested out substantially below acceptable hardness levels for the species of wood. We also confirmed that installation was properly done, thus not an issue with the cupping.
Lumber Liquidators never came out to view the product. They had an installer of their choosing replace part of the flooring after 6 months of my follow-up calling. Installer left without finishing the job. We were told "tough luck" by Lumber Liquidators.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips