Would not recommend using Lumber Liquidators if you expect a quality product or customer service!
Very briefly, (because I could go on and on once I get going on this!!), we ordered a prefinished white oak product from Lumber Liquidators that turned out to be substantially below the quality of product they professed it to be. Some of the issues with the wood: spliting, chipping, indenting, cupping.
Lumber Liquidator Mid West Regional Manager would not accept the fact the product was of inferior quality. Somehow, it was "the customer's fault". We had the product tested and it tested out substantially below acceptable hardness levels for the species of wood. We also confirmed that installation was properly done, thus not an issue with the cupping.
Lumber Liquidators never came out to view the product. They had an installer of their choosing replace part of the flooring after 6 months of my follow-up calling. Installer left without finishing the job. We were told "tough luck" by Lumber Liquidators.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects