Would not recommend using Lumber Liquidators if you expect a quality product or customer service!
Very briefly, (because I could go on and on once I get going on this!!), we ordered a prefinished white oak product from Lumber Liquidators that turned out to be substantially below the quality of product they professed it to be. Some of the issues with the wood: spliting, chipping, indenting, cupping.
Lumber Liquidator Mid West Regional Manager would not accept the fact the product was of inferior quality. Somehow, it was "the customer's fault". We had the product tested and it tested out substantially below acceptable hardness levels for the species of wood. We also confirmed that installation was properly done, thus not an issue with the cupping.
Lumber Liquidators never came out to view the product. They had an installer of their choosing replace part of the flooring after 6 months of my follow-up calling. Installer left without finishing the job. We were told "tough luck" by Lumber Liquidators.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!