Two weeks ago Time-Warner came to our new home and poke a hole (with a drill) in a sewer line, I call them 40 times and still no show they came over and took pictures and that's it. the hole was drill from the outside of the house to the kitchen to install a small TV, on Monday we have Granite being install and they come from Virginia,(this is the second time they come and I ask them to come back hoping that TIME-WARNER will show up)
the hole is located were the granite will be install, I can get to it now (from the inside of the house)but will not be able to fix the pipe after the granite is install unless i remove the sidings on the outside. Do they have a coupling that can be rap around the pipe? Please help.
Hole in wall right beside bathtub - HELP!
Woodworking Matching Game. - Need help for this week...
SLAB LEAK...need help
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight