Two weeks ago Time-Warner came to our new home and poke a hole (with a drill) in a sewer line, I call them 40 times and still no show they came over and took pictures and that's it. the hole was drill from the outside of the house to the kitchen to install a small TV, on Monday we have Granite being install and they come from Virginia,(this is the second time they come and I ask them to come back hoping that TIME-WARNER will show up)
the hole is located were the granite will be install, I can get to it now (from the inside of the house)but will not be able to fix the pipe after the granite is install unless i remove the sidings on the outside. Do they have a coupling that can be rap around the pipe? Please help.
Hole in wall right beside bathtub - HELP!
Woodworking Matching Game. - Need help for this week...
SLAB LEAK...need help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes