Two weeks ago Time-Warner came to our new home and poke a hole (with a drill) in a sewer line, I call them 40 times and still no show they came over and took pictures and that's it. the hole was drill from the outside of the house to the kitchen to install a small TV, on Monday we have Granite being install and they come from Virginia,(this is the second time they come and I ask them to come back hoping that TIME-WARNER will show up)
the hole is located were the granite will be install, I can get to it now (from the inside of the house)but will not be able to fix the pipe after the granite is install unless i remove the sidings on the outside. Do they have a coupling that can be rap around the pipe? Please help.
Hole in wall right beside bathtub - HELP!
Woodworking Matching Game. - Need help for this week...
SLAB LEAK...need help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!