Two weeks ago Time-Warner came to our new home and poke a hole (with a drill) in a sewer line, I call them 40 times and still no show they came over and took pictures and that's it. the hole was drill from the outside of the house to the kitchen to install a small TV, on Monday we have Granite being install and they come from Virginia,(this is the second time they come and I ask them to come back hoping that TIME-WARNER will show up)
the hole is located were the granite will be install, I can get to it now (from the inside of the house)but will not be able to fix the pipe after the granite is install unless i remove the sidings on the outside. Do they have a coupling that can be rap around the pipe? Please help.
Hole in wall right beside bathtub - HELP!
Woodworking Matching Game. - Need help for this week...
SLAB LEAK...need help
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!