When turn the water faucet on the front of the house it leaks into the ajoining closet inside the house
Oh the old Frost proof hose bib caper where where there are no leaks UNTIL someone opens the frost proof faucet and had a split in it as the home owner neglected to disconnect the hose (garden) and allow the bib to drain as designed HUH?
When we first moved in the old lady we got the house from told us not use the faucet on front house that it leaked in the closet. She may have left the hose out for the winter we don't know.
HELP..Warm water to back of house, checked faucets....
Long DWV message for help.
Water not coming out of spigot
Hot water faucet leak on tub
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING