When turn the water faucet on the front of the house it leaks into the ajoining closet inside the house
Oh the old Frost proof hose bib caper where where there are no leaks UNTIL someone opens the frost proof faucet and had a split in it as the home owner neglected to disconnect the hose (garden) and allow the bib to drain as designed HUH?
When we first moved in the old lady we got the house from told us not use the faucet on front house that it leaked in the closet. She may have left the hose out for the winter we don't know.
HELP..Warm water to back of house, checked faucets....
Long DWV message for help.
Water not coming out of spigot
Hot water faucet leak on tub
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects