When turn the water faucet on the front of the house it leaks into the ajoining closet inside the house
Oh the old Frost proof hose bib caper where where there are no leaks UNTIL someone opens the frost proof faucet and had a split in it as the home owner neglected to disconnect the hose (garden) and allow the bib to drain as designed HUH?
When we first moved in the old lady we got the house from told us not use the faucet on front house that it leaked in the closet. She may have left the hose out for the winter we don't know.
HELP..Warm water to back of house, checked faucets....
Long DWV message for help.
Water not coming out of spigot
Hot water faucet leak on tub
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love