When turn the water faucet on the front of the house it leaks into the ajoining closet inside the house
Oh the old Frost proof hose bib caper where where there are no leaks UNTIL someone opens the frost proof faucet and had a split in it as the home owner neglected to disconnect the hose (garden) and allow the bib to drain as designed HUH?
When we first moved in the old lady we got the house from told us not use the faucet on front house that it leaked in the closet. She may have left the hose out for the winter we don't know.
HELP..Warm water to back of house, checked faucets....
Long DWV message for help.
Water not coming out of spigot
Hot water faucet leak on tub
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!