When turn the water faucet on the front of the house it leaks into the ajoining closet inside the house
Oh the old Frost proof hose bib caper where where there are no leaks UNTIL someone opens the frost proof faucet and had a split in it as the home owner neglected to disconnect the hose (garden) and allow the bib to drain as designed HUH?
When we first moved in the old lady we got the house from told us not use the faucet on front house that it leaked in the closet. She may have left the hose out for the winter we don't know.
HELP..Warm water to back of house, checked faucets....
Long DWV message for help.
Water not coming out of spigot
Hot water faucet leak on tub
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight