i have two identical gas water tanks for my home, one of which i've been having ongoing problems with.
periodically i'd find one tank would stop heating water. it used to happen a few times a year, now is happening at least once a week.
when i look at the tank, there's a flashing red light on the control module. to getting working again i have to switch the elec breaker off/on which restarts it.
does this sound like its a faulty thermocouple or something else?
Kenmore LP water heater problem.
DE-rusting heat-exchanger coil in an INDIRECT-fired ...
Water Heater won't drain
Electric water heater shut off
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps