i have two identical gas water tanks for my home, one of which i've been having ongoing problems with.
periodically i'd find one tank would stop heating water. it used to happen a few times a year, now is happening at least once a week.
when i look at the tank, there's a flashing red light on the control module. to getting working again i have to switch the elec breaker off/on which restarts it.
does this sound like its a faulty thermocouple or something else?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING