i have two identical gas water tanks for my home, one of which i've been having ongoing problems with.
periodically i'd find one tank would stop heating water. it used to happen a few times a year, now is happening at least once a week.
when i look at the tank, there's a flashing red light on the control module. to getting working again i have to switch the elec breaker off/on which restarts it.
does this sound like its a faulty thermocouple or something else?
Kenmore LP water heater problem.
DE-rusting heat-exchanger coil in an INDIRECT-fired ...
Water Heater won't drain
Electric water heater shut off
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!