i have two identical gas water tanks for my home, one of which i've been having ongoing problems with.
periodically i'd find one tank would stop heating water. it used to happen a few times a year, now is happening at least once a week.
when i look at the tank, there's a flashing red light on the control module. to getting working again i have to switch the elec breaker off/on which restarts it.
does this sound like its a faulty thermocouple or something else?
Kenmore LP water heater problem.
DE-rusting heat-exchanger coil in an INDIRECT-fired ...
Water Heater won't drain
Electric water heater shut off
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects