We have an Aqua Glass Bathtub, with wall surround, that was installed about 20 years ago. When it is used for showering it does not leak. When the tub is used, water leaks around the drain into the garage below. We have had the drain gasket/seal ring replaced twice but it still leaks. My theory is that when a person is sitting with weight centered at the back of the tub, the floor of the tub lifts away from the drain seal. Is this the problem? Anyone have suggestions on how to fix it? The leaking is causing deterioration of the drywall in the garage. Thank goodness this isn't happening with the tub above the kitchen!
Thanks in advance for any help!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes