Did anyone have success changing their brass jets and suction cover? I want to change mine to white or chrome. If you used usaparts.com, how did the replacement work? If you used nu-chrome to refinish the brass, how did that work out?
I have a 25 year old whirlpool tub with Jacuzzi and need to replace the Eyeball and Escutcheon & 2 o-rings. Bath Parts Plus does not handle the replacements any idea who does?
I have a 21 year old Hessco Passport Ensemble tub and need to replace the 2 air intake plastic screw in pieces on each ide of the tub. Any idea where I can get the replacement parts?
Hessco Passport Ensemble Whirlpool tub can't get mine to run. Hasn't been used for about a year want to clean out it's jets because of mold. Pulled out motor it runs and replaced timer with a new one. Still can't get it to run. Wondering if it might be the water level sensor? Not sure what to do? Maybe I should just hire an electrician. Thank you for any advice you can give me.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects