Did anyone have success changing their brass jets and suction cover? I want to change mine to white or chrome. If you used usaparts.com, how did the replacement work? If you used nu-chrome to refinish the brass, how did that work out?
I have a 25 year old whirlpool tub with Jacuzzi and need to replace the Eyeball and Escutcheon & 2 o-rings. Bath Parts Plus does not handle the replacements any idea who does?
I have a 21 year old Hessco Passport Ensemble tub and need to replace the 2 air intake plastic screw in pieces on each ide of the tub. Any idea where I can get the replacement parts?
Hessco Passport Ensemble Whirlpool tub can't get mine to run. Hasn't been used for about a year want to clean out it's jets because of mold. Pulled out motor it runs and replaced timer with a new one. Still can't get it to run. Wondering if it might be the water level sensor? Not sure what to do? Maybe I should just hire an electrician. Thank you for any advice you can give me.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!