We live in a manufactured home. It is on a basement. The problem is - and I do keep clean bathrooms - the two bathrooms upstairs smell like urine near the toilet. I'm thinking maybe there needs to be a new wax seal? Would this be the problem. It's in both upstairs bathrooms. The bathroom in the basement is fine.
Do you have young children or elderly people there as both bathrooms giving up the ghost at the exact same time doesn't sound right
It's just my husband an myself and we use separate bathrooms. It doesn't smell all the time and/or at the same time. Maybe about 75% of the time. That's why I was thinking the wax seal.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!