We live in a manufactured home. It is on a basement. The problem is - and I do keep clean bathrooms - the two bathrooms upstairs smell like urine near the toilet. I'm thinking maybe there needs to be a new wax seal? Would this be the problem. It's in both upstairs bathrooms. The bathroom in the basement is fine.
Do you have young children or elderly people there as both bathrooms giving up the ghost at the exact same time doesn't sound right
It's just my husband an myself and we use separate bathrooms. It doesn't smell all the time and/or at the same time. Maybe about 75% of the time. That's why I was thinking the wax seal.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!