We live in a manufactured home. It is on a basement. The problem is - and I do keep clean bathrooms - the two bathrooms upstairs smell like urine near the toilet. I'm thinking maybe there needs to be a new wax seal? Would this be the problem. It's in both upstairs bathrooms. The bathroom in the basement is fine.
Do you have young children or elderly people there as both bathrooms giving up the ghost at the exact same time doesn't sound right
It's just my husband an myself and we use separate bathrooms. It doesn't smell all the time and/or at the same time. Maybe about 75% of the time. That's why I was thinking the wax seal.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight